Information Security Manager – Evansville IN
The Information Security Manager is an integral part of the Information Security Office. An IS Manager contributes to the leadership, direction, and support of the organization’s Information Security and IT Risk Management needs in order to continually support and improve the effectiveness and quality of the Information Security Program.
- Supervise a team of Information Security professionals which may include Analysts, Engineers, and other staff.
- Assist in defining and enforcing company security policies and procedures.
- Create, maintain, and communicate organized documentation.
- Project manage Information Security led initiatives.
- Practice continuous improvement of all processes and procedures related to Information Security.
- Train and mentor members of the team.
- Respond to changes in the regulatory environment and assist other parts of the organization in doing the same.
- Develop plans and strategies for information security tools, processes, and programs.
- Ensure issues are identified, tracked, reported, and resolved in a timely manner.
- Facilitate a transparent view of InfoSec activities and communicate proactively.
- Provide guidance on information security processes and procedures.
Preferred Knowledge And Skills
- Broad knowledge of IS disciplines include Governance, Cyber Threat, Identity & Access, Infrastructure, Endpoint protection, Data Protection, IT Operations, Application Security, Network Security, and Incident Response
- Strong understanding of networking, computing, and web technologies
Bachelor’s degree or equivalent work experience.
8+ years IT Security or relevant IT experience required.