The Compliance Technology Software Sr Engineer (SSE) role will play the role of a technical subject matter expert within the Compliance Risk space. This SSE will become technical subject matter expert of the RSA Archer GRC platform used by the Compliance Risk team and will have hands on experience with Compliance modules (use-cases) of Archer.
Position Responsibilities And Expected Outcomes
- Working closely with Compliance stakeholders and technology onsite & offshore teams to execute the Compliance Risk Book of Work.
- Will work very closely with the Business Solution owners as well as technology (development and operations) team to ensure on-time and stable platform delivery
- Will not have a developer role; rather, the SSE will become a subject matter expert in the business and technical aspects of the system.
- Will collaborate with business solution owners to document business requirements within Jira and leverage their subject matter expertise to ensure the requirements are accurate and complete.
- First point of contact for anything related to technology solutions for Compliance Risk.
- Understanding of Wells Fargo and EIT integration patterns, architecture and systems
- Partnering with key Compliance stakeholders to understand their needs and collaborate with technology team to ensure delivery
- Analyzes complex compliance and regulatory requirements and translate Business requirement document and work with various teams through the delivery life-cycle
- Work on complex problems where analysis of data requires a solid grasp of compliance, regulatory and technology risk domains.
- Will also participate in testing and validation of the system, partnering with the QA and UAT validation teams.
- Will be working on several complex initiatives at the same time and will have demonstrated ability to multi-task in a fast pace and evolving risk environment.
- Will require solid understanding of Compliance Risk, experience building and growing relationships with senior compliance leaders as well as working closely with other technical teams.
- 7+ years of software engineering experience
- 5+ years of experience capturing and documenting complex business and functional requirements
- 5+ years of experience with technical requirements, design, testing, and implementation of tools and technologies
- 5+ years of experience with Archer 5.2 or above
- 5+ years of experience with Archer core solutions
- 5+ years of experience with Governance, Risk, and Compliance (GRC) concepts
- 5+ years of product development and product management experience
- 3+ years of experience with on-demand application development experience in Archer
- 3+ years of Agile experience
- An industry-standard technology certification
- Strong verbal, written, and interpersonal communication skills
- Experience in Archer which includes creating fields, reports, iView’s, and dashboards to configure access control and record permissions, events, and notifications