The Governance, Risk and Compliance (GRC) Business Solutions Lead reports into the Business Controls organization and is responsible for driving the design and implementation of integrated GRC solutions in support of the corporate Risk Excellence mandate. The GRC Business Solution Lead will be accountable for managing one or more of the core solution areas of the Archer eGRC platform and work with key stakeholders to develop and execute a solution roadmap.
- Provide leadership and guidance to Business Unit Program Sponsors and eGRC Governance boards as it relates to onboarding new modules and/or new functionality to the integrated solution(s)
- Through solution design, identify and promote opportunities to standardize, reuse, and optimize GRC applications, processes and data across Business Units and programs
- Collaborate amongst peer solution owners to identify optimal integration points between Archer solutions in order to gain operational efficiencies amongst cross-functional teams
- Drive Target State RSA Archer platform support model in support of a large scale implementation across the corporation.
- Provide executive communication, reporting and metrics to key stakeholders and Business Unit Program Sponsors
- Lead special projects and support other GRC initiatives and deliverables to drive Risk Excellence goals and objectives
- Minimum of 8+ years of experience in GRC Solution Design/Consulting within the audit, risk and/or compliance space
- Deep knowledge and experience in the design and development of RSA Archer GRC solutions including thorough understanding of the business principles for Governance, Risk and Compliance functions
- Archer Certified Consultant desired
- Consultative aptitude to support cross-organizational GRC goals and objectives
- Experience driving multiple projects through the project lifecycle and managing associated risks/issues
- Proven interpersonal, communication, development and management skills