Description: The company is embarking on a major operational transformation driven by a wide range of business growth initiatives. The Head of Product Services will be critical to achieving these objectives by leading the move to a future state that facilitates a more effective product implementation process. The ultimate aim will be to deliver a strong internal brand by building stronger relationships with our Product team, Investment team and our Distribution and Marketing team.
- The Head of Product Services will form a strong partnership with these business lines and internally with operations teams and will demonstrate a deep understanding of the product offerings and how to provide the competitive edge through improving speed to market via sound implementation. Leading a cultural shift in the Product Services organization is needed to ensure delivery of results to the business and drive collaboration, transparency and value recognition.
- Specific Responsibilities
Responsibilities: Partner with the Product team on firm wide product capability assessments, lead new product implementation and take a strong role in M&A activity and integration.
- Develop and communicate a delivery strategy and transformation program that will
improve business processes while minimizing disruption to daily operations.
- Show progress through measurable results and business partner feedback.
- Partner with business stakeholders to understand needs and objectives.
- Drive organization to being ‘go to’ team for all product launches.
- Establish change management practice.
- Manage the Product Services organization ensuring that the skills and experience of
the team are appropriately aligned with business needs and programs.
- Identify top 5 items per focus area to automate/simplify and speed up product delivery.
- Drive beyond process improvement to true innovation.
- Act as a subject matter expert and advisor on all aspects of Product Services to business leaders and the executive team.
- Collaborate with vendors to understand and harness emerging trends.
- A deep understanding of product and wrapper structures and operations preferably globally
- 15+ years’ in the Financial Services industry working in product delivery and/or project management
- A high-urgency, high-delivery focus.
- Strong regulatory knowledge, both domestic and with global exposure.
- Demonstrable track record of managing change and transformation.
- Excellent analytical and problem solving skills, anticipates issues and deals with them proactively.
- Forms strong long term partnerships with business stakeholders. Understands business needs and priorities, advises on potential solutions and the opportunities for operations to impact the team.
- Demonstrates a passion for innovation balanced with a pragmatic approach to developing and deploying solutions that best benefit the business.