This leadership position directs and oversees the PMO to ensure IT programs and projects meet organization goals and requirements. The leader will develop and implement PMO processes and policies, direct project management staff, and work with other department leaders across the bank to define, prioritize, and develop projects and programs. The PMO head also is responsible for oversight and governance of the project portfolio governance committee. This committee governs the intake, evaluation, prioritization and oversight of technology projects and programs. The PMO head reports directly to the bank’s Chief Information Officer and delivers periodic project portfolio updates to bank senior leadership as well as the Board of Directors and other executive committees. The PMO head has people management responsibility for a team of technology project managers
- Track and report on project portfolio performance including schedule and budget variances, providing real time, comprehensive, and prioritized view of all projects using Daptiv. Develop portfolio status reports and reviews for bank leadership.
- Assist in managing enterprise level resource allocation to support the project portfolio, including adjustments based on emerging business or technical opportunities or challenges
- Serve as the primary administrator/application owner for Daptiv, the Bank’s project management software tool
- Liaison with Third Party vendors as needed to support project implementations
- Assist with identifying and resolving project issues including resource capacity constraints, risk exposure and interdependencies across project portfolio.
- Review quality and readiness of team deliverables and reports; assist project managers in the preparation of gate reviews and program escalations; ensure project and program documents are complete, current, and managed appropriately.
- Directly manage, plan and execute select projects under direction of the Chief Information Officer
- Build and maintain a strong team of via talent development and recruitment of knowledgeable, experienced, and professional project management staff.
- Serve as the key escalation point for ensuring success of projects and programs in the portfolio. This requires the establishment of strong relationships with leaders across the bank and key project stakeholders, including vendors.
- In addition to project and portfolio management, the PMO head will ensure that audit and compliance activities of the technology team are executed successfully. This includes the tracking of open audit and regulatory findings and coordination with internal and external audit and regulatory examination personnel.
- The PMO head is responsible for leadership of preparation and coordination activities for all audits. This requires collaboration with internal departments to craft thorough, timely management responses to audit finding and tracking/assisting in resolution of all issues that arise from internal and external audits from identification to resolution
- BA/BS degree required; advanced degree preferred
- 10+ years of progressive PMO experience delivering sustainable results
- Strong understating / experience with Daptiv, FIS, Salesforce, nCino and general financial services applications and platforms preferred Transformational leader with exceptional capabilities in process optimization
- Previous experience in banking/financial services or critical system environments is preferred
- Strong understating / experience with Daptiv, FIS, Salesforce, nCino and general financial services applications and platforms preferred