This role will provide leadership to enterprise for the overall technology architecture for HR related systems for the enterprise. Partner closely with senior level HR business leaders as well as the CTO for HR Systems around the HR Systems long range strategy and roadmap. Lead efforts to develop and evolve technology architecture to meet long term strategic objectives. Interact closely with senior technology leaders and third party vendors around creation of the architecture. This global bank has a complex HR systems environment with annual payroll of $26 billion, 4 million job applicants per year, and 12 million learning course completions. The company is working to evolve the HR Systems technology architecture to provide innovative solutions that bring efficiency to business process and meet compliance needs.
Responsibilities will include:
- Working with the LOB business leader, application managers, Information Security, IS Architects, and project teams to create and manage end to end Solutions Architecture
- Engage in cross EBT Architecture alignment activities and on the need basis assist in enterprise initiatives
- Acts in a strategic role in the development and maintenance of architectures for HR and team member technologies functional domains that are in compliance with the Enterprise Architecture
- Responsible for working on medium to high architectural impact projects to create solutions Architecture, reviewing and approving medium architectural impact designs, communicating the Architecture strategy and direction to both management and development teams, line of business and infrastructure and directing implementation of the architecture for HR technology
- Serves as the highest-level technical consultant to internal clients and technical management to ensure conformity with Enterprise Architecture, having expertise across a broad portion of the organizational unit’s architecture, or in-depth expertise within a more specific portion of the architecture.