As a part of the long term vision of the digital solutions organization, the Process Architect team will play an integral role across both our business functions and technology capabilities. The Process Architect will be relied on to understand the firm’s existing business processes and identify opportunities to improve or replace those processes through the use of various cutting edge technology.
More immediately, the Process Architect will be responsible for identifying Robotic Process Automation (RPA) candidates, documenting business requirements, quantifying benefit potential, and serving as a point of coordination between digital delivery and customers to implement the solution.
While initial responsibilities will focus on delivery of process automation solutions, our vision is to expand the Process Architect into other digital capabilities such as mobile applications, websites, virtual agents, and more.
- Identify process automation candidates.
- Elicit, analyze, and document internal customer requirements to design Robotic Process Automation solutions.
- Document business requirements for to-be-automated processes.
- Document requirements to support agile delivery of automation. Examples include process models, click-by-click documentation, journey mapping, etc.
- Collaborate with customers to identify minimum viable product and incremental releases.
- Support design activities with the technical delivery.
- Quantify benefit potential
- Analyze the current and future state processes to identify automation benefit potential and use ROI analysis to support project approval and prioritization.
- Serve as the point of coordination for implementation activities.
- Represent the customer in the sprint development process and ensure development staff have access to all information needed to deliver the solution.
- Complete user acceptance testing.
- Collaborate with the customer to define and execute UAT plans and – where needed – lead, oversee, or conduct UAT.
- Trigger change management planning with customers.
- Ensure customer organizations create and execute change management plans that ensure we maximize automation benefits.
- Provide project management services.
- Conduct routine status meetings with customers and be able to manage multiple projects at once, and in varying stages of the delivery cycle.
- Demonstrated experience
- Business process analysis and/or business process improvement experience that includes creating business requirements deliverables.
- Using process modeling and visualization tools (such as MS-Visio or other) to create diagrams to capture simple to complex business processes.
- Interacting with multiple levels of the business, from entry level up to directors and C-level leadership.
- Delivering within an agile framework preferred
- Using process automation tools such as UiPath, Automation Anywhere, Blue Prism, Pega, or Appian preferred. Certification is a plus.
- Bachelor’s degree in relevant field required.
- Domain knowledge of health care, call center, or public sector preferred but not required.