This role will provide leadership to Wells Fargo for the overall technology architecture for Corporate Properties related systems for the enterprise. Partner closely with senior level leaders as well as the CTO for Corporate Properties Technology around the Corporate Properties long-range strategy and roadmap. Lead efforts to develop and evolve technology architecture to meet long-term strategic objectives. Interact closely with senior technology leaders and third party vendors around creation of the architecture. The company is working to evolve the Corporate Properties technology architecture to provide innovative solutions that bring efficiency to business process and meet compliance needs.
- Create conceptual high level architecture for key technology initiatives within the property management and building technology systems area. Key initiatives include Physical Access Security Systems, Video Management Systems (VMS), Security Intrusion and Alarm Systems, and Building Management Systems
- Serve as the subject matter expert for defining and reviewing technical designs and solutions for the Corporate Properties architecture and infrastructure environment.
- Work with key stakeholders and senior leadership to define the Corporate Properties, Corporate Security and Building Management vision and strategy, through collaboration with technical and business partners across the enterprise.
- Collaborate with other architects, vendors, and technical SMEs within/outside the enterprise.
- Plan, architect, design, and document Corporate Property, Corporate Security and Building Management platforms, cloud-based solutions, core applications, and devices to improve services provided across the enterprise.
- Technical expertise in multiple core technologies, including Internet of Things (IoT), cloud, embedded OS, Access Control, VMS Systems, Biometrics, Security Intrusion and Alarm Systems, Building Management Systems, .Net, and SAP
- Detailed understanding of corporate properties systems best practices, architecture principles and methods, technology and standards.
- Provide technical research and bring innovative solutions to the Corporate Properties, Corporate Security and Building Management environment. Anticipate potential problems, situations, risks and work with the appropriate service areas to remediate.
- Experience developing roadmap and blueprints.
- Build strategic Internet of Things (IoT) roadmap, communicate and drive the implementation of its short-term and long-term objectives.
- Possess broad knowledge of core IT technologies (e.g., network, operating systems, servers, virtualization, storage, software development, Active Directory) as it pertains to Corporate Properties, Corporate Security and building management systems.
- Familiarity with IT development and delivery methodologies, manage all architecture activities through SDLC process.
- Understand enabling components security, infrastructure, networking, platforms and technologies.
- Strong cross-domain and cross-functional knowledge that will enable design of the best possible technology solutions.
- Engagement of third party hosted services – responsible for ensuring all externally hosted software and services are in compliance with required technology approvals and reviews.
- Apply IT security standards and practices as well as adhere to these standards in the development and design of new and existing technologies. Experience with encryption technologies and cyber Security – including vulnerability scanning and pen testing
- Design technical architecture and standards for Corporate Properties solutions that guide the selection of the right solutions and enable enterprise needs for scalability, reliability, performance, interoperability, security, mobility and total cost of ownership.
- Provide leadership and continuous improvement of standards to enable a customer focused, responsive approach to architecture.
- 10+ years of information technology systems design and planning experience; in systems, applications, or architecture
- 8 + years of experience designing software solutions using software architecture design principles
- Extensive technical skills and comprehensive knowledge and understanding of an entire line of business or infrastructure sub-domain
- Excellent verbal, written, and interpersonal communication skills
- Ability to interact with all levels of an organization
- Ability to influence across all organizational levels, particularly senior management
- 5+ years of Java experience
- 5+ years of C# experience
- SDLC (System Development Life Cycle) experience
- Ability to influence and build relationships with LOB stakeholders, technology CIO leadership, external service providers, and architecture teams
- A BS/BA degree or higher in information technology